Sphere Healthcare is a leading Australian-owned contract manufacturer of Complementary Healthcare Products, based in Sydney with easy access to major motorways.
We have the perfect opportunity for a polished and mature individual to join our dynamic and pivotal sales team. Working with our customers means you'll be working alongside some of our industry's more recognised entities, giving you the opportunity to contribute to Australia's ever growing complementary healthcare range.
Reporting to one of our Key Account Executives you will be in a position where you can display your excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
You will also be responsible for:
- Creating and sending invoices to customers
- Processing and cross checking orders and delivery dockets
- Answering customer phone calls and responding to email enquiries
- Analyzing and maintaining weekly and monthly reporting requirements
- Ensuring customer reports are accurately maintained
- Data entry, using Excel and SAP systems
- Administration duties as required
- Assisting in the management of department KPI's
Skill Requirements Include:
- Hold a high school or TAFE Certificate
- Have excellent communication and PC skills
- Ideally be proficient in SAP functions and experienced in Excel
- Proven ability to take complicated information and communicate effectively
- Ability to process large volumes of data
- Pro-active, high initiative and highly organized
- High level of attention to detail, initiative and strong work ethic
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities and improve efficiencies
- Time management skills to achieve deadlines, work under conflicting time pressures
Good written and verbal communication skills together with knowledge of basic computer word processing, spreadsheets, MRP and SAP software systems could make you the successful candidate for this role. A strong awareness of Chinese culture and language would also be an advantage.
If you feel you have the above experience and skill set, submit your covering letter and resume via Seek.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
All other applicants are thanked for their interest.