- Leading Contract Manufacturer
- Exciting Permanent Opportunity
- Fast Paced, Dynamic Working Environment
Sphere Healthcare is a leading contract manufacturer of Complementary Healthcare Products, based in Sydney with easy access to major motorways.
We are currently seeking a Laboratory Analyst to join the Quality Control team on a permanent basis. With a “hands on” approach the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the routine analysis of raw material and finished product within the QC laboratory.
We will challenge your skills in this critical role to maintain the integrity of our quality products. Individuals looking to apply must be reliable, punctual self starters motivated by team work.
- Routine analysis of raw material and finished product using compendia and in-house methods
- Analysis of stability samples and validation samples as required
- Calibration of laboratory instrumentation
- Laboratory administrative and housekeeping duties as required
- Strict adherence to the highest standards of GLP and GMP at all times
- Observe WH&S standards
- Tertiary qualification in chemistry, pharmacy, pharmaceutical science or other related discipline
- Experience with UPLC, HPLC (Empower), GC, AA/ICP-OES, HPTLC would be an advantage
- Demonstrated skills in laboratory analytical techniques including wet chemistry and/or instrumental techniques.
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain excellent GLP & GMP requirements and housekeeping
- High level of computer literacy
- Attention to detail, the ability to take the initiative and demonstrate a high work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal English interpersonal communication skills, effective Team Player within a challenging environment
- Flexibility; ability to work in an environment where priorities and deadlines change on a frequent basis
- Self starters able to work autonomously or as part of a team to achieve challenging deadlines
Good written and verbal communication skills together with knowledge of basic computer work, processing spreadsheets and experience with Quality Control Procedures and accreditation could make you the successful candidate for this role. A strong awareness of Chinese culture and language would also be an advantage.
If you feel you have the above experience and skill set, submit your covering letter and resume via Seek.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
All other applicants are thanked for their interest.