- Leading Contract Manufacturer
- Exciting Part Time Opportunity
- Fast Paced, Dynamic Working Environment
Sphere Healthcare is a leading contract manufacturer of Complementary Healthcare Products, based in Sydney with easy access to major motorways.
As the WHS Advisor, you will use your skills and experience to maintain the Safety Management System (SMS) in line with current legislation. The successful applicant will be required to maintain and continue to improve our workplace safety culture, identify and effectively manage workplace hazards and risks while ensuring the safety and well-being of all employees, contractors and visitors.
This is a new position that will reward a mature individual who enjoys maintaining exceptional professional standards and assisting key stakeholders comply to recognised standards of safety.
- Develop and implement WHS guidelines and policies
- Develop and coordinate relevant WH&S training
- Accident/ Incident Investigation & Reporting
- Review and continued development of risk assessments
- Provide regular WHS Statistical reports and data
- Manage Workers Compensation claims and Return to Work Plans
- Ensure records are maintained and compliant in line with WHS legislation
- Continual development/monitoring/improvements of WHS systems
Skills & Experience:
- Certificate IV in WHS and/or extensive experience as a WHS Advisor
- RTW Certification (preferred)
- Training experience (Certificate IV Training & Assessment preferred)
- Exposure to Manufacturing/Warehousing industries
- Strong understanding of relevant legislation
- Experience in delivering training sessions and toolbox talks
- Formal training in Incident Investigation
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills working with a variety of different backgrounds
- Attention to detail, initiative and good work ethics
Good written and verbal communication skills together with knowledge of basic computer work, processing spreadsheets and Content Management System (CMS) software could make you the successful candidate for this role. A strong awareness of Chinese culture and language would also be an advantage.
If you feel you have the above experience and skill set, submit your covering letter and resume via Seek.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
All other applicants are thanked for their interest.